BOUNCE HOUSE SAFETY
But safety is something we take pride while providing you with our services.
There are a few basic safety rules to be aware of at all times so that the kids have a good time, and most importantly, SAFE.
BOUNCE HOUSE SAFETY RULES
- Most BOUNCE HOUSES are designed for kids ages 2 to 14.
- No more than 8-12 kids at a time in a standard size bounce house.
- Do not mix different ages and sizes of kids together unless it’s a responsible teenager or adult.
- Do not allow anyone with sharp objects, food, silly string, shoes, colors, confetti inside inflatables.
- Always have an adult present while the bounce house is in use. Kids might get hurt if left unattended.
- Do a quick walk-around to ensure that the unit is staked or secured to the ground at all 4 corners
- Check that the blower is not obstructed and the blower tube is not bent.
- Bounce houses or inflatables should not be installed close to structures that may potentially damage the inflatable.
- Do not allow flips or horseplay, sliding head first or any other that may cause an injury.